Job Market Poster Session
2023 ASB Annual Meeting — Knoxville, TN
Poster Session Date & Time: TBC
- Submission Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2023, at 12 p.m. (noon) ET. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Notice of Acceptance: Friday, June 30, 2023
- Presenter Confirmation Deadline: Friday, July 7, 2023
If you’re attending the 2023 ASB Annual Meeting, we invite you to join us in person for our first Job Market Poster Session! This is an excellent opportunity for PhD students, postdocs, and other individuals actively on the job market for the 2023-2024 recruiting cycle. You can meet and network directly with individuals looking to hire for open positions in the upcoming job season.
We anticipate that most recruiters will be looking for potential candidates for academic positions, but we are also attempting to get participation from recruiters for non-academic positions. Jobseekers looking for both academic and non-academic positions are encouraged to participate.
To qualify for this event, you must:
- Be actively on the market for the 2023-2024 recruiting cycle*
- Have received your PhD or other terminal credential for job-seeking purposes in 2023 or prior.
- Be an active ASB member.
- Register for the 2023 ASB Annual Meeting
Candidates who apply and are then accepted to participate will present a poster outlining their accomplishments, aspirations, and accolades, essentially a brief CV and “job talk” in poster form. *If this does not apply to you, please come back next year to participate in the 2024 ASB Annual Meeting.
Looking to hire at ASB?
If you want to recruit one (or more!) of our candidates, keep an eye on this webpage for more information coming later this month.